There are a number of ways on how to get reach on Facebook in this present trend.
Facebook is always rolling out new features in an effort to give users a more seamless and useful experience. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always work in your favor when it comes to reaching as many people as possible with your page content.
Facebook reach is the number of unique people who saw your content. It affects every other metric you can track: engagement, likes, comments, clicks and negative feedback. And that’s not all. There are different kinds of reach: post, page, organic, viral and paid. Everything on Facebook boils down to reach.
Leveraging on how to get organic reach on Facebook is important for several reasons:
1. To nurture more leads and organic conversions.
2. To keep the Cost Per Click of your paid campaigns low
Today we will be teaching you how to get reach on Facebook effortlessly without spending anything.
Here are 13 top tips on how to increase your Facebook reach organically
1. Post informative, inspiring and entertaining content to get Engagement
2. Make your content Rich
3. Find your best time to post.
To get the most on how to get to get better reach on Facebook is to push out your content just before peak traffic hours so that you’re the first to have your content out when people open
Facebook. For example, if Facebook Insights shows that 6 PM is
high tide for your fans, try posting at 5:45 to catch the wave
4. Post naively to Facebook ; Don’t drive people to a link or blog
5. GO LIVE
In attempts of trying out how to get more reach on Facebook, we highly recommend working with live video content.
Live video is unique in that it creates a genuine sense of community in the comments section. Everyone is sharing the same viewing experience at the same time, so they all have a common touch-point to connect over.
7. Ask a follow-up Question
8. Use attractive images and videos
60% of marketers think visual content is crucial for their social media strategy.
And that’s not just in their heads; Facebook posts with images get 2.3 times as much engagement as those without images. That’s nothing to sneeze at.
To make your Facebook image and video posts compelling, they need to look decent and have the right dimensions. Here are a few recommended sizes to get you started.
9. Put subtitles on your videos : 85% of Facebook users are watching videos without the sound turned on
10. Add Emotions
11. Collaborate with people who has a bigger or similar size audience to you
12. Use a comment bot to subscribe
13. POST A BREAKING NEWS